No matter who you are, we all have 168 hours each week. Your ability to best utilize those 168 hours will ultimately determine your success. Using self-discovery, hands-on activities and innovative concepts, throughout this high energy training program, participants will learn how to get better control of their time and their life in general. From setting achievable life and work related goals to learning how to more efficiently and effectively control their time and resources. The program also stresses on the importance of planning and prioritizing, dealing with and controlling interruptions, setting boundaries and managing stress.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Recognize personal strengths and weaknesses in how they manage their time.
- Better organize themselves and their workspace for better efficiency.
- Take control of their time and make improvements to their work habits.
- Set goals and learn proper planning steps and methods.
- Identify time bandits, assess priorities, and handle time related stress. Learn and practice the proper steps of delegation.
Outline of Topics
Module 1 : Managing yourself:
- Setting goals.
- Making your goals SMART.
- Plan your success.
- Evaluate priorities.
- Analyze your current use of time.
- Deal with procrastination.
Module 2: Managing your work environment:
- Identify time bandits.
- Brainstorm solutions for time bandits.
- Manage your meetings effectively.
- Organize your workspace.
Module 3 : Managing your realations:
- Learn to delegate – the ABC’s of Delegation.
- Learn to say ‘NO’.
- Manage stress effectively.